- A gift to Aphrodisias
- ‘Turbulent Topologies’
- Money money money!
- New young talents
- Istanbul, city of jazz
- Festival in TRNC
- Pink Martini in Turkey
- Festival Meandros
- Festival of flowers in Singapore
- Metallica for the 3rd time!
- Best documentaries come together
- The 3 faces of design
- 2010 culture capitals to come together
- Turkish Airlines hosts IATA General Annual Meeting
- Aviators come together at Airex
- Joint flights with Malta Airlines
- Istanbul-Merzifon flights get underway
- Aleppo flights under way
- AnadoluJet grows by leaps and bounds!
- Domestic CIP Lounge is renovated
- Ankara tour for top students
- Writer of the century passes away
- Turkish Airlines and Turkcell collaborate on new campaign
AnadoluJet grows by leaps and bounds!
AnadoluJet increased its number of flights on 23 June in response to customer demand and a rapid growth in number of passengers.
Starting up on 23 April from its base in Ankara, AnadoluJet decided to increase its flights to meet growing interest as well as introducing an Ankara-Denizli route. Linking Ankara to all parts of Turkey and enabling passengers to fly at affordable prices, AnadoluJet will continue the operation it began with 304 flights a week now to 20 cities with a total of 370 flights. Slated to begin on 1 July, the Ankara-Denizli flights, are to be three days a week on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays. Detailed information on AnadoluJet is available from the call center at 444 AJET (444 2538) or from the website at www.anadolujet.com