- A gift to Aphrodisias
- ‘Turbulent Topologies’
- Money money money!
- New young talents
- Istanbul, city of jazz
- Festival in TRNC
- Pink Martini in Turkey
- Festival Meandros
- Festival of flowers in Singapore
- Metallica for the 3rd time!
- Best documentaries come together
- The 3 faces of design
- 2010 culture capitals to come together
- Turkish Airlines hosts IATA General Annual Meeting
- Aviators come together at Airex
- Joint flights with Malta Airlines
- Istanbul-Merzifon flights get underway
- Aleppo flights under way
- AnadoluJet grows by leaps and bounds!
- Domestic CIP Lounge is renovated
- Ankara tour for top students
- Writer of the century passes away
- Turkish Airlines and Turkcell collaborate on new campaign
Ankara tour for top students
Twenty young passengers aged 7 to 17 with outstanding report cards made a trip to Ankara last month sponsored by Turkish Airlines/AnadoluJet.
The students, from the Children's Village attached to the Directorate of Social Services of Adana Province, paid visits to the Museum of Anatolian Civilizations, Ataturk's Mausoleum, Ataturk Forest Farm (A.O.C.), and the Feza Gürsey Science Center. Organization for the tour was supported by Adana Province, the Adana Commercial Exchange and TÜRSAB.