- A gift to Aphrodisias
- ‘Turbulent Topologies’
- Money money money!
- New young talents
- Istanbul, city of jazz
- Festival in TRNC
- Pink Martini in Turkey
- Festival Meandros
- Festival of flowers in Singapore
- Metallica for the 3rd time!
- Best documentaries come together
- The 3 faces of design
- 2010 culture capitals to come together
- Turkish Airlines hosts IATA General Annual Meeting
- Aviators come together at Airex
- Joint flights with Malta Airlines
- Istanbul-Merzifon flights get underway
- Aleppo flights under way
- AnadoluJet grows by leaps and bounds!
- Domestic CIP Lounge is renovated
- Ankara tour for top students
- Writer of the century passes away
- Turkish Airlines and Turkcell collaborate on new campaign
Aviators come together at Airex
From 12 to 15 June, the heart of Turkish aviation beat at the Airex Fair, held on the General Aviation Apron of Istanbul's Ataturk Airport.
Held this year for the seventh time, Airex, the region's largest civil aviation fair, was opened by Turkey's Transportation Minister, Binali Yıldırım, and the Tunisian Transportation Minister, Abderrahim Zouari.
Thirty-five countries and 140 companies took part this year in the fair, which has been growing steadily. A large number of sales negotiations for airplanes also took place during the fair, which brought together 42 representatives of the aircraft and helicopter sector. With a 210 square meter stand at the fair, of which it was a sponsor, Turkish Airlines contributed to the promotion of aviation through seminars and presentations, and its seminar, 'How does a plane fly?' and defibrillator demonstration were of special interest to participants. E-quizes and a 'wheel of fortune' game at intervals throughout the day heightened the excitement for fair participants with distribution of gifts and prizes.