- A gift to Aphrodisias
- ‘Turbulent Topologies’
- Money money money!
- New young talents
- Istanbul, city of jazz
- Festival in TRNC
- Pink Martini in Turkey
- Festival Meandros
- Festival of flowers in Singapore
- Metallica for the 3rd time!
- Best documentaries come together
- The 3 faces of design
- 2010 culture capitals to come together
- Turkish Airlines hosts IATA General Annual Meeting
- Aviators come together at Airex
- Joint flights with Malta Airlines
- Istanbul-Merzifon flights get underway
- Aleppo flights under way
- AnadoluJet grows by leaps and bounds!
- Domestic CIP Lounge is renovated
- Ankara tour for top students
- Writer of the century passes away
- Turkish Airlines and Turkcell collaborate on new campaign
Domestic CIP Lounge is renovated
Closed recently for expansion and renovation, Turkish Airlines Domestic CIP Lounge reopened on 21 June.
Enlarged from 560 square meters to 1360, the space is divided into two separate lounges, one for Business Class and Elite Plus passengers, the other for Elite and Classic Plus passengers. With twice its former capacity, the new lounge is not only bigger but offers a new concept in refreshments as well. To provide faster service, the number of counters has been increased to six and a second boarding gate added. The number of baby changing rooms, showers, computers and daily newspapers has also been increased. Not limiting its passengers' comfort and well-being only to the quality of service it provides in the sky, Turkish Airlines is enabling its CIP passengers on domestic flights to travel from a separate lounge without even entering the airport.