- A gift to Aphrodisias
- ‘Turbulent Topologies’
- Money money money!
- New young talents
- Istanbul, city of jazz
- Festival in TRNC
- Pink Martini in Turkey
- Festival Meandros
- Festival of flowers in Singapore
- Metallica for the 3rd time!
- Best documentaries come together
- The 3 faces of design
- 2010 culture capitals to come together
- Turkish Airlines hosts IATA General Annual Meeting
- Aviators come together at Airex
- Joint flights with Malta Airlines
- Istanbul-Merzifon flights get underway
- Aleppo flights under way
- AnadoluJet grows by leaps and bounds!
- Domestic CIP Lounge is renovated
- Ankara tour for top students
- Writer of the century passes away
- Turkish Airlines and Turkcell collaborate on new campaign
Joint flights with Malta Airlines
Turkish Airlines has signed a code share agreement with Malta Airlines.
The agreement was signed in Malta at a ceremony attended by the Chief Commercial Officer of Malta Airlines, Dr. Brock Friesen, and Turkish Airlines' Executive Vice President Commercial, Orhan Sivrikaya, and Commercial Agreements Manager Gülay Öztürk. Under the agreement, Turkish Airlines will be able to sell tickets to its passengers using its own flight number on Malta Airlines' twice-weekly Istanbul-Malta flights. Details regarding the flights are available from Turkish Airlines' sales offices, from 444 0 849 and from the website at www.thy.com.