Turkish Airlines Copyright © 1996 - 2014
- A gift to Aphrodisias
- ‘Turbulent Topologies’
- Money money money!
- New young talents
- Istanbul, city of jazz
- Festival in TRNC
- Pink Martini in Turkey
- Festival Meandros
- Festival of flowers in Singapore
- Metallica for the 3rd time!
- Best documentaries come together
- The 3 faces of design
- 2010 culture capitals to come together
- Turkish Airlines hosts IATA General Annual Meeting
- Aviators come together at Airex
- Joint flights with Malta Airlines
- Istanbul-Merzifon flights get underway
- Aleppo flights under way
- AnadoluJet grows by leaps and bounds!
- Domestic CIP Lounge is renovated
- Ankara tour for top students
- Writer of the century passes away
- Turkish Airlines and Turkcell collaborate on new campaign
Turkish Airlines hosts IATA General Annual Meeting
Held annually in a major city of the world, the 64th IATA Annual General Meeting took place this year in Istanbul on 1-3 June.
Dubbed the 'World Aviation Summit', the event, hosted by Turkish Airlines, consisted of a lively series of activities. Aviation sector CEO's and high-level executives together with representatives of the world press made up the guests, who had an opportunity to get closely acquainted with both Istanbul and Turkish Airlines. The outstanding feature of this year's IATA AGM was that it finally marked the end of the period of paper tickets for IATA member airlines. The summit continued with meetings at which problems were discussed, and assessments made and ideas exchanged regarding the future of aviation. An Istanbul tour, Bosphorus cruise, and concert by pop star Tarkan arranged for guests of the meeting added color to the summit.