- A gift to Aphrodisias
- ‘Turbulent Topologies’
- Money money money!
- New young talents
- Istanbul, city of jazz
- Festival in TRNC
- Pink Martini in Turkey
- Festival Meandros
- Festival of flowers in Singapore
- Metallica for the 3rd time!
- Best documentaries come together
- The 3 faces of design
- 2010 culture capitals to come together
- Turkish Airlines hosts IATA General Annual Meeting
- Aviators come together at Airex
- Joint flights with Malta Airlines
- Istanbul-Merzifon flights get underway
- Aleppo flights under way
- AnadoluJet grows by leaps and bounds!
- Domestic CIP Lounge is renovated
- Ankara tour for top students
- Writer of the century passes away
- Turkish Airlines and Turkcell collaborate on new campaign
Turkish Airlines and Turkcell collaborate on new campaign
Turkish Airlines and mobile phone provider Turkcell have launched a new campaign aimed at enabling Miles&Smiles frequent flyer club members who use Turkcell to redeem their miles for minutes/units and Miles&Smiles members who use İşTcell to earn bonus miles when making phone calls.
Under the new cooperation, İşTCell subscribers with invoiced phone lines will earn 3 bonus miles for each 1 TL on their invoice, while İşTCell subscribers with prepaid phones will collect bonus miles equivalent to half the units they purchase. Bonus Miles will then combine with Miles&Smiles miles to turn into award tickets.
Miles&Smiles members will also be able to convert their miles into Turkcell minutes/units for either their own GSM line or that of another person. Members may request a minimum of 250 units/100 minutes up to a maximum of 500 units/200 minutes monthly from their Miles&Smiles account at 15 miles per unit or 40 miles per minute. For further information, visit www.thy.com/smiles or www.turkcell.com.