- “Adventure İstiklal” commences
- A brand new book about Istanbul
- Winds of Troy
- “Possibilities, Intuitions, Formulations About Istanbul”
- “The Paris of the Ottomans” at OBM
- Jazz ablaze in Istanbul
- Renowned guitarist David Knopfler in Eskişehir!
- 9th International Antalya Piano Festival begins
- A “Mevlana” album by Şefika Kutluer
- 7-CD “Ottoman Mosaic”
- Turkish Airlines - United Airlines joint flights
- New Domestic CIP Lounge opened at Dalaman
- New Lufthansa - Turkish Airlines joint flights
- Turkish Airlines is main transport sponsor of CIOFF
- ‘Sides of Istanbul’ to be exhibited in Kuwait
- New flights and new routes on the winter timetable
- Turkish Airlines promotion for Miles&Smiles members
New Domestic CIP Lounge opened at Dalaman
Aimed at offering passengers greater comfort and convenience, the recently completed Dalaman Airport Domestic CIP Lounge was opened on 15 October.
Not limiting its service to providing passengers with comfort only in the skies, Turkish Airlines is offering its CIP passengers the opportunity of starting their travel from an entirely separate lounge. The airline's Dalaman Airport CIP Lounge, which is open to all Business Class passengers as well as passengers holding ClassicPlus, Elite and Elite Plus cards, has a seating capacity of 49 and includes a business corner and an infant care room. The first passengers to use the new lounge, which was opened in a ceremony attended by top Dalaman Airport officials, were presented with a variety of gifts by the Dalaman Station Chief and CIP personnel.