- “Adventure İstiklal” commences
- A brand new book about Istanbul
- Winds of Troy
- “Possibilities, Intuitions, Formulations About Istanbul”
- “The Paris of the Ottomans” at OBM
- Jazz ablaze in Istanbul
- Renowned guitarist David Knopfler in Eskişehir!
- 9th International Antalya Piano Festival begins
- A “Mevlana” album by Şefika Kutluer
- 7-CD “Ottoman Mosaic”
- Turkish Airlines - United Airlines joint flights
- New Domestic CIP Lounge opened at Dalaman
- New Lufthansa - Turkish Airlines joint flights
- Turkish Airlines is main transport sponsor of CIOFF
- ‘Sides of Istanbul’ to be exhibited in Kuwait
- New flights and new routes on the winter timetable
- Turkish Airlines promotion for Miles&Smiles members
‘Sides of Istanbul’ to be exhibited in Kuwait
An exhibition sponsored by Turkish Airlines, NBK Bank and the Turkish Consulate in Kuwait, “Sides of Istanbul” will be available to Kuwaiti art lovers 5-15 November.
The exhibition is aimed at presenting the city's different aspects and promoting the Istanbul of our day. The recent Marmara excavations put paid to conventional notions of Istanbul history and revealed a need to re-examine and reinterpret the city's past. Aimed at representing that new face, the “Sides of Istanbul” exhibition consists of the city's human and environmental landscapes, architectural views of modern as well as historic Istanbul, and photographs of the city's myriad aspects.