- “Adventure İstiklal” commences
- A brand new book about Istanbul
- Winds of Troy
- “Possibilities, Intuitions, Formulations About Istanbul”
- “The Paris of the Ottomans” at OBM
- Jazz ablaze in Istanbul
- Renowned guitarist David Knopfler in Eskişehir!
- 9th International Antalya Piano Festival begins
- A “Mevlana” album by Şefika Kutluer
- 7-CD “Ottoman Mosaic”
- Turkish Airlines - United Airlines joint flights
- New Domestic CIP Lounge opened at Dalaman
- New Lufthansa - Turkish Airlines joint flights
- Turkish Airlines is main transport sponsor of CIOFF
- ‘Sides of Istanbul’ to be exhibited in Kuwait
- New flights and new routes on the winter timetable
- Turkish Airlines promotion for Miles&Smiles members
Turkish Airlines is main transport sponsor of CIOFF
As one of the most active countries in CIOFF (the International Council of Organizations for Folklore Festivals and Folk Art), Turkey is preparing to host the 38th Annual Meeting of World CIOFF on 8-16 November.
The meeting, which will be attended by close to 200 delegates from 95 countries, will be held in Istanbul with the cooperation of several municipalities that support CIOFF Turkey. Turkish Airlines has undertaken to be the main transport sponsor of the international meeting. Active today in 95 member countries with close to 350 festival organizations, CIOFF has been pursuing efforts to preserve traditional culture and keep it alive since 1970.