- “ M e l a n c h o l i s t a n b u l ”
- Innovative designs for Istanbul
- “Becoming Istanbul”
- Two new exhibitions at Istanbul Modern
- A special selection of Fikret Mualla's works
- Marble statues from Aphrodisias in Istanbul
- World's most spectacular musical comes to Istanbul
- 'Jazz Moods in the City' to start soon
- Special concert by Milva da Rossa
- Harlem Globetrotters in Turkey for three exhibitions!
- Legendary rock group R.E.M. in Istanbul
- Turkish Airlines, Europe's 7th biggest
- Deutsche Messe and Turkish Airlines Promotional Tour in Istanbul
- Shop&Miles continues to fly with Garanti
- Miles&Smiles members will be able to upgrade on 13 airlines
- AnadoluJet starts Hatay - North Cyprus flights
- Turkish Airlines third in Europe in inflight entertainment
- Turkish Airlines in Baghdad after 17 years...
AnadoluJet starts Hatay - North Cyprus flights
AnadoluJet, a Turkish Airlines subsiduary that started up from its Ankara headquarters with 5 Boeing aircraft on 23 April 2008, is rapidly increasing its number of passengers and currently flying with a fleet of eight.
With a goal of further increasing its Ankara-based flights and offering air travel to a gradually broader mass of people, AnadoluJet introduced flights to Hatay - Ercan (North Cyprus) on 4 September.
Flight times are: Hatay-Ercan (Lefkoşe) Mondays, Thursdays, Fridays and Sundays at 11:35 p.m.; and Ercan (Lefkoşe) - Hatay on Mondays, Tuesdays, Fridays and Saturdays at 7:00 a.m.