- “ M e l a n c h o l i s t a n b u l ”
- Innovative designs for Istanbul
- “Becoming Istanbul”
- Two new exhibitions at Istanbul Modern
- A special selection of Fikret Mualla's works
- Marble statues from Aphrodisias in Istanbul
- World's most spectacular musical comes to Istanbul
- 'Jazz Moods in the City' to start soon
- Special concert by Milva da Rossa
- Harlem Globetrotters in Turkey for three exhibitions!
- Legendary rock group R.E.M. in Istanbul
- Turkish Airlines, Europe's 7th biggest
- Deutsche Messe and Turkish Airlines Promotional Tour in Istanbul
- Shop&Miles continues to fly with Garanti
- Miles&Smiles members will be able to upgrade on 13 airlines
- AnadoluJet starts Hatay - North Cyprus flights
- Turkish Airlines third in Europe in inflight entertainment
- Turkish Airlines in Baghdad after 17 years...
Deutsche Messe and Turkish Airlines Promotional Tour in Istanbul
From 4 to 7 September Istanbul was the scene of a promotional tour for Germany's Hannover Fair, aka the Deutsche Messe.
Seventy-five representatives, agents and journalists from 23 countries participated in the tour, which was aimed at promoting Istanbul as a transfer and stopover point.
A letter of intent was signed by Turkish Airlines President Temel Kotil, Ph.D., and the Deutsche Messe Vice-President for 'Global Allies', Frank Thorwirth, at a dinner given at the VIP Hall of the airline headquarters on 5 September. Under the terms of the letter, the Deutsche Messe and Turkish Airlines will cooperate in the areas of marketing and brand recognition.