- “ M e l a n c h o l i s t a n b u l ”
- Innovative designs for Istanbul
- “Becoming Istanbul”
- Two new exhibitions at Istanbul Modern
- A special selection of Fikret Mualla's works
- Marble statues from Aphrodisias in Istanbul
- World's most spectacular musical comes to Istanbul
- 'Jazz Moods in the City' to start soon
- Special concert by Milva da Rossa
- Harlem Globetrotters in Turkey for three exhibitions!
- Legendary rock group R.E.M. in Istanbul
- Turkish Airlines, Europe's 7th biggest
- Deutsche Messe and Turkish Airlines Promotional Tour in Istanbul
- Shop&Miles continues to fly with Garanti
- Miles&Smiles members will be able to upgrade on 13 airlines
- AnadoluJet starts Hatay - North Cyprus flights
- Turkish Airlines third in Europe in inflight entertainment
- Turkish Airlines in Baghdad after 17 years...
Turkish Airlines in Baghdad after 17 years...
Growing faster than the European average to rank 7th among the members of the Association of European Airlines (AEA), THY is continuing to increase the number of planes in its fleet and the number of routes its flies.
Following a hiatus of 17 years, THY is resuming its flights to Baghdad thrice weekly beginning on 26 October. Times for the Istanbul Baghdad flights are Mondays, Thursdays and Saturdays at 12:30 p.m., and for the Baghdad-Istanbul flights Mondays, Thursdays and Saturdays at 5:45 p.m. For details, visit the website at www.thy.com.tr or call 444 0 849.