- Turkey to be Frankfurt Book Fair Guest of of Honor
- Çırağan Masters Golf Tournament Mania
- Zorro on ice!
- Two exhibitions abroad by Istanbul Modern
- Photographs of Jehsong Baak at Pg Art Gallery
- New edition of Eczacıbaşı Encyclopedia of Art!
- In Turkey for the first time in the world...
- Two Turkish films en route to Montreal Festival
- An offshore race from Nice to Istanbul
- Choice selections of classical music in a single album
- Leyla Gencer archives at Borusan Music Library
Turkish Airlines Promotional Night in Addis Ababa
Turkish Airlines' Addis Ababa Office hosted a 'Business and Dinner' promotional evening on 29 July at the city's Hilton Hotel for regional agents, embassy officials and NGO representatives.
During the evening guests were briefed on Turkish Airlines products, including the special fares to Europe slated to begin in September. Promotional films about Istanbul and Turkey were also shown. During the 'Business and Dinner' evening, which was a great success, the three agents with the highest ticket sales in Ethiopia in the first six months of 2008 were given plaques by Turkey's ambassador to Addis Ababa, Ali Riza Çolak, as well as being presented with gifts by the head of the airline's Addis office, Cengiz İnceosman.