- Nuri İyem Painting Prize
- Enki Bilal in Istanbul!
- Rabbit Sleep
- Emel Vardar
- Suat Akdemir at Eskonsept
- Young Musical Talents Meet the Pros at Ayvalık
- 28th International Istanbul Film Festival Gets Under Way
- “Chromosome XX”
- Two Special Evenings with Alice Russell
- Jane Birkin Comes to Istanbul!
- Japanese ‘Heartbeat’ Drums to Beat in Istanbul
- Flights to Ufa (Russian Federation) Get Under Way
- Fares Starting From TL 79, Everything Included
- 45th Presidential Cycling Tour of Turkey
- Turkish Airlines at ITB Berlin Fair
- New flights to Mashhad (Iran)
- Second, Connecting Flights Via Ankara Only TL 25 on AnadoluJet
- Mideast and Cyprus Regional Meeting in Cairo
- Turkish Airlines Takes “Best Marketing Award”
- Turkish Airlines at Yalta Tourism Fair
- 12th World Congress on Public Health in Istanbul
Second, Connecting Flights Via Ankara Only TL 25 on AnadoluJet
AnadoluJet, which will celebrate the first anniversary of its founding on 23 April, is proud of meeting its goals.
Making it a principle to share its success with its passengers, AnadoluJet has launched a new campaign to this end. During the campaign, from 18 March to 18 April, passengers with full fare tickets on AnadoluJet will be able to make a second, connecting flight for only TL 25, everything included.
In addition, all seats on AnadoluJet’s flights to Adıyaman, Çorlu, Erzincan, Kahramanmaraş and Samsun will be TL 59 to the end of April. For further details on AnadoluJet, which aims to bring the people of Anatolia together by plane, ring up the call center at 444 2 538 (444 AJET) or visit the website at www.anadolujet.com.