- Nuri İyem Painting Prize
- Enki Bilal in Istanbul!
- Rabbit Sleep
- Emel Vardar
- Suat Akdemir at Eskonsept
- Young Musical Talents Meet the Pros at Ayvalık
- 28th International Istanbul Film Festival Gets Under Way
- “Chromosome XX”
- Two Special Evenings with Alice Russell
- Jane Birkin Comes to Istanbul!
- Japanese ‘Heartbeat’ Drums to Beat in Istanbul
- Flights to Ufa (Russian Federation) Get Under Way
- Fares Starting From TL 79, Everything Included
- 45th Presidential Cycling Tour of Turkey
- Turkish Airlines at ITB Berlin Fair
- New flights to Mashhad (Iran)
- Second, Connecting Flights Via Ankara Only TL 25 on AnadoluJet
- Mideast and Cyprus Regional Meeting in Cairo
- Turkish Airlines Takes “Best Marketing Award”
- Turkish Airlines at Yalta Tourism Fair
- 12th World Congress on Public Health in Istanbul
New flights to Mashhad (Iran)
Prior to the start of the Mashhad flights on 15 March, a 14-person VIP delegation from Mashhad accompanied by the Tehran Director Serdar Uygur was entertained in Istanbul by our airline.
The Director of Airports in the Iranian province of Khorasan, the Deputy Mayor of Mashhad, the General Manager of Mashhad Airport and top level customs, security, administrative and other officials were also part of the delegation.
Following their visit, during which Turkey and our airline were promoted, the first flight took off for Mashhad on 15 March, and certificates were distributed to passengers on arrival at Mashhad Airport. The delegation was briefed about our company, and Mideast/Cyprus Regional Director Özlem Salihoğlu spoke at a dinner given for the delegation. Flights to Mashhad are three days a week at the following times: Istanbul - Mashhad on Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays 8:50 p.m. - 2:05 a.m., and Mashhad - Istanbul on Mondays, Thursdays and Saturdays 3:05 a.m. - 5:55 a.m.