- Nuri İyem Painting Prize
- Enki Bilal in Istanbul!
- Rabbit Sleep
- Emel Vardar
- Suat Akdemir at Eskonsept
- Young Musical Talents Meet the Pros at Ayvalık
- 28th International Istanbul Film Festival Gets Under Way
- “Chromosome XX”
- Two Special Evenings with Alice Russell
- Jane Birkin Comes to Istanbul!
- Japanese ‘Heartbeat’ Drums to Beat in Istanbul
- Flights to Ufa (Russian Federation) Get Under Way
- Fares Starting From TL 79, Everything Included
- 45th Presidential Cycling Tour of Turkey
- Turkish Airlines at ITB Berlin Fair
- New flights to Mashhad (Iran)
- Second, Connecting Flights Via Ankara Only TL 25 on AnadoluJet
- Mideast and Cyprus Regional Meeting in Cairo
- Turkish Airlines Takes “Best Marketing Award”
- Turkish Airlines at Yalta Tourism Fair
- 12th World Congress on Public Health in Istanbul
Mideast and Cyprus Regional Meeting in Cairo
Turkish Airlines’ Middle East and Cyprus Regional Directorate held its regional meeting in Cairo on 10-12 February with the participation of the airline’s Sales Department.
Speakers at the meeting, at which the various departments made presentations about their activities in 2008, included Director of Sales and Marketing Faruk Çizmecioğlu, Director of Cargo Atilla Lise, and Cyprus Regional Director Özlem Salihoğlu.
The importance of the airline’s 70% increase in revenues and 48% increase in passengers despite a rise of only 45% in demand in the region was touched on at the meeting at which ideas were exchanged regarding activities planned for 2009. Participants also had an opportunity to see the historic sights and natural beauty of Cairo on a city tour organized on the last day.