- Nuri İyem Painting Prize
- Enki Bilal in Istanbul!
- Rabbit Sleep
- Emel Vardar
- Suat Akdemir at Eskonsept
- Young Musical Talents Meet the Pros at Ayvalık
- 28th International Istanbul Film Festival Gets Under Way
- “Chromosome XX”
- Two Special Evenings with Alice Russell
- Jane Birkin Comes to Istanbul!
- Japanese ‘Heartbeat’ Drums to Beat in Istanbul
- Flights to Ufa (Russian Federation) Get Under Way
- Fares Starting From TL 79, Everything Included
- 45th Presidential Cycling Tour of Turkey
- Turkish Airlines at ITB Berlin Fair
- New flights to Mashhad (Iran)
- Second, Connecting Flights Via Ankara Only TL 25 on AnadoluJet
- Mideast and Cyprus Regional Meeting in Cairo
- Turkish Airlines Takes “Best Marketing Award”
- Turkish Airlines at Yalta Tourism Fair
- 12th World Congress on Public Health in Istanbul
Turkish Airlines at Yalta Tourism Fair
Turkish Airlines and the Turkish Undersecretariat for Promotion and Culture took part jointly with a 21-square-meter stand in the 18th Yalta Tourism Fair organized by the Autonomous Republic of Crimea with the participation of 500 firms foreign and domestic.
Representing Turkey and Turkish Airlines at the fair were the airline’s Eastern Europe and Balkans Regional Director Mehmet Başpınar, Regional Expert Hikmet Mesut Türkseven, Ukraine Director Erol Akçal, Simferopol Director Halid Koca, Odessa Director Hasan Kılıç and the Attaché of the Undersecretariat for Promotion and Culture Ahmet Çanga.
Paying a visit to the Turkish stand, the President of the Crimea Autonomous Republic, Plakida Viktor Tarasovich, Health and Tourism Minister Slesareva Marina Petrova and other government officials expressed their pleasure with Turkish Airlines’ operations in the region. A ceramic plate decorated with Anatolian motifis was later presented to Petrovna in special talks held with the Health and Tourism Minister. The Turkish stand also attracted the attention of the local people. The talks held and observations made were beneficial to our airline’s commercial and corporate image.