- Welcome Aboard
- Istanbul’s 1,600 Year-Old Harbor Theodosius
- Eber Lake
- Istanbul is Ready For The Onslaught
- 2010 World Basketball Championship
- Is Istanbul the world’s new fashion capital?
- Haluk Bilginer
- Games Of The Digital Age
- Underwater Hockey
- The tastes that flew away
- The Taurus Mountains
- A New Address for Art: Istanbul
- Cultures At The Cinematic Crossroad
- 1001 Documentaries
- Beautiful, but does it work?
- A Journey Through Historic Ankara
- Love By Any Other Name
- Could This Be The Last Album?
- Warm Winter Concerts
- Izmir Culture Workshop: Setting an Example
- Three Exhibitions In Berlin
- Mountain Films En Route To Paris
- A City An Author
- Russia Facing Europe
Celebrating ten years of flights to Barcelona
The tenth anniversary of Turkish Airlines’ flights to Barcelona was celebrated at an event attended by our President and CEO, Temel Kotil, Ph.D., and Vice-President for Southern Europe and Africa, Ziya Taşkent.
Also present at the evening, held in the impressive atmosphere of Barcelona’s historic stock exchange building, were Xavier Carbonell, Chairman of the Barcelona Chamber of Commerce, Oriol Balaguer, CEO of Catalonia Airport Operations, Lander Unzueta, Marketing Director of FC Barcelona Sports Club, and Haldun Koç, Turkey’s Consul-General in Barcelona, as well as a large number of select guests and sector representatives.
In a talk he gave at the evening, host Serdar Külçür, Turkish Airlines’ Barcelona Sales Manager, said that the airline’s share in the Spanish market was growing by the day and that they were working to increase to 21 the number of weekly flights, which has risen from 3 to 14 in the last three years.
Guests were treated to offerings from Classical Turkish music at the evening, which ended with the cutting of a Tenth Anniversary cake.