- In praise of shadow
- Film workshop for children
- A book about the story of books in Turkey
- The Italians through the eyes of Bruno Barbey
- Through the eyes of an Alaska native...
- Wild one in the kitchen
- Creative solutions from !f Istanbul
- !f Inspired/Keş!f International Film Competition
- Tourism sector to meet at EMITT 2009
- The 5th World Water Forum
- Shooting of promotional film with Kevin Costner is completed
- Turkish Airlines adds new flight destinations
- Adana Airport Domestic Terminal C.I.P. Lounge undergoes renovation
- Turkish Airlines expands fleet to 127
- Change in baggage allowance to New York and Chicago
- Change in Istanbul-Chicago-Istanbul flights
- Invitation to 'First Class'!
- Flavors of Anatolia on AnadoluJet
Turkish Airlines adds new flight destinations
Turkish Airlines is introducing flights to Nairobi (Kenya), Mashhad (Iran), Dakar (Senegal), Sao Paulo (Brazil) and Lvov (Ukraine).
Dates for the start of the new flights are: Nairobi 25 February, Mashhad 15 March, Sao Paulo via Dakar 22 March and Lvov 20 April.
The Nairobi flights are slated to be on Mondays, Thursdays and Saturdays at 6:45 p.m. with returns on Tuesdays, Fridays and Sundays.
Flights from Istanbul Ataturk Airport (IAH) to Mashhad (Iran) will be three times weekly on Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays at 8:50 p.m. with returns on Mondays, Thursdays and Saturdays at 4:05 a.m.
Flights to Sao Paulo (Brazil) via Dakar (Senegal) are scheduled twice weekly on Wednesdays and Sundays at 9:35 a.m. with returns on Mondays and Thursdays and an hour and a half layover in Dakar in both directions.
Flights from IAH to Lvov (Ukraine) are to be three days a week on Mondays, Thursdays and Sundays at 12:35 p.m. with returns on the same days at 3:40 p.m.