- Istanbul-Zagreb flights at ten years
- Istanbul-Belgrade flights upped to 5 per week
- New steps by Turkish Airlines and Egypt Airlines
- Turkish Airlines introduces flights to Birmingham (England)
- “First Class” service on Turkish Airlines 3 Boeing 777's
- Uşak and Çanakkale flights get under Way
- Redeeming Miles&Smiles award tickets now easier than ever
- TRT to broadcast in 30 languages trt-world.com
Istanbul-Belgrade flights upped to 5 per week
At a cocktail reception held in Belgrade, Turkish Airlines announced that it will be increasing its weekly round-trip flights to Belgrade to five.
Present at the event, which was attended by 180 people, were Turkey's ambassador to Serbia, Süha Umar, Malaysia's ambassador to Serbia, Saw Ching Hong, Belgrade's top 40 travel agents by sales, representatives of Serbian civilian aviation, Belgrade Airport officials and employees, diplomats and employees of the Turkish embassy in Serbia, top officials of the national flagship carrier JAT Airlines and of Montenegro Airlines, Mr Ali Şen and other businessmen doing business in Belgrade, officials of the Serbia-Turk Businessmen's Friendship Association, and members of the press from the high-circulation Novosti and Danas dailies. At the reception, where Turkish Airlines' Executive Vice-President (Commercial) Orhan Sivrikaya and the Belgrade Director Eser Ciddi both spoke briefly, two round-trip Business Class tickets, one to Turkey, one to the Far East, were given away following a drawing made by Regional Director Mehmet Başpınar.