- Turkish Airlines - Malaysia Airlines joint flights
- Certificate of honor for Turkish Airlines
- ‘Finest Service’ award from Pakistan
- Turkish Airlines Stuttgart Fame Trip
- New CIP Lounge for Gaziantep Airport
- Turkish Airlines’ flights to China has been increased up to ten a week
- Upgrading now much easier on Turkish Airlines
- In one direction or any direction with Miles&Smiles
- Mile-earning cars in Turkish Airlines - TOFAŞ cooperation
- Relatives of Miles&Smiles members to gain as well
- Göteborg (Sweden) flights get under way
- Flights to Antalya get under way from three destinations in Europe
- Turkish Airlines’ new flight destination: Toronto
- Turkish Airlines decides to purchase new planes
- Turkish Airlines and Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus sign protocol
- Istanbul Promotional Tour in Addis Ababa
- With AnadoluJet on Istanbul’s Anatolian side...
- AnadoluJet passengers can also fly SunExpress
Turkish Airlines and Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus sign protocol
To boost passenger traffic to the Republic and develop its tourism, Turkish Airlines and the Ministry of Economy and Tourism of the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus (KKTC) recently signed a protocol authorizing flights to the island from 25 additional points.
At the signing ceremony, agents showing increased sales and turnover and successful cargo agents in the region were presented with plaques. As a symbol of appreciation, a plaque was also given to the University of the Near East for its support in training the agents. Commemorative Turkish Airlines plates were presented to the Founding President of KKTC Rauf Denktaş, the current President Ali Talat, Turkey’s ambassador to Lefkoşa Şakir Fakılı, and the KKTC Minister of Economy and Tourism, who honored the occasion with their presence.