- Turkish Airlines - Malaysia Airlines joint flights
- Certificate of honor for Turkish Airlines
- ‘Finest Service’ award from Pakistan
- Turkish Airlines Stuttgart Fame Trip
- New CIP Lounge for Gaziantep Airport
- Turkish Airlines’ flights to China has been increased up to ten a week
- Upgrading now much easier on Turkish Airlines
- In one direction or any direction with Miles&Smiles
- Mile-earning cars in Turkish Airlines - TOFAŞ cooperation
- Relatives of Miles&Smiles members to gain as well
- Göteborg (Sweden) flights get under way
- Flights to Antalya get under way from three destinations in Europe
- Turkish Airlines’ new flight destination: Toronto
- Turkish Airlines decides to purchase new planes
- Turkish Airlines and Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus sign protocol
- Istanbul Promotional Tour in Addis Ababa
- With AnadoluJet on Istanbul’s Anatolian side...
- AnadoluJet passengers can also fly SunExpress
Istanbul Promotional Tour in Addis Ababa
A series of promotional activities and briefings were organized recently in Addis Ababa, one of Turkish Airlines’ flight destinations in Africa.
Among the promotional activities, Addis Ababa agents were briefed on the airline’s new flight destinations and other innovations at an agency evening held on 29 May. A music ensemble that traveled to Addis Ababa with the backing of the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality presented examples of Turkish Art Music, and invited guests were gifted works by paper marbling and calligraphic artists. Twelve agency directors were invited on the Istanbul promotional tour, which was organized jointly with the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality. During the tour, which took place from 4 to 7 June, participants were briefed on Istanbul’s historical and cultural sites, and talks were held on Istanbul package tours with incoming agents in the city. Istanbul Metropolitan Mayor Kadir Topbaş also met with the agents taking part in the tour during his official visit to Addis Ababa.