- Turkish Airlines - Malaysia Airlines joint flights
- Certificate of honor for Turkish Airlines
- ‘Finest Service’ award from Pakistan
- Turkish Airlines Stuttgart Fame Trip
- New CIP Lounge for Gaziantep Airport
- Turkish Airlines’ flights to China has been increased up to ten a week
- Upgrading now much easier on Turkish Airlines
- In one direction or any direction with Miles&Smiles
- Mile-earning cars in Turkish Airlines - TOFAŞ cooperation
- Relatives of Miles&Smiles members to gain as well
- Göteborg (Sweden) flights get under way
- Flights to Antalya get under way from three destinations in Europe
- Turkish Airlines’ new flight destination: Toronto
- Turkish Airlines decides to purchase new planes
- Turkish Airlines and Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus sign protocol
- Istanbul Promotional Tour in Addis Ababa
- With AnadoluJet on Istanbul’s Anatolian side...
- AnadoluJet passengers can also fly SunExpress
With AnadoluJet on Istanbul’s Anatolian side...
Ankara-based AnadoluJet has expanded its flight network to 25 points starting with flights to Istanbul’s Sabiha Gökçen Airport on 22 June.
With a fleet of eight new-generation aircraft on average two years old, Anadolu Jet is aiming to expand its flight network. Turkish Airlines’ Regional Flights Chairman Sami Alan, who is responsible for AnadoluJet-Istanbul, said in a recent announcement that, with the addition of Sabiha Gökçen, AnadoluJet now flies to 25 points in Turkey and that Istanbul residents will now be able to fly to Bodrum from Sabiha Gökçen at very reasonable prices.
The “First 29 Seats for 59 TL” campaign Anadolu Jet launched at its inception is going to continue without interruption on the Ankara-Istanbul flights, and second connecting flights made within 24 hours will be 25 TL until 24 October.
Anadolu Jet, which operates out of Terminal B at Sabiha Gökçen Airport, is going to continue its surprising innovations.
Ankara-Istanbul Sabiha Gökçen TK 994; departure daily at 6 p.m., arrival at 7 p.m.
Istanbul Sabiha Gökçen-Ankara TK 995; departure daily at 7:15 a.m., arrival at 8:15 a.m.