- Turkish Airlines - Malaysia Airlines joint flights
- Certificate of honor for Turkish Airlines
- ‘Finest Service’ award from Pakistan
- Turkish Airlines Stuttgart Fame Trip
- New CIP Lounge for Gaziantep Airport
- Turkish Airlines’ flights to China has been increased up to ten a week
- Upgrading now much easier on Turkish Airlines
- In one direction or any direction with Miles&Smiles
- Mile-earning cars in Turkish Airlines - TOFAŞ cooperation
- Relatives of Miles&Smiles members to gain as well
- Göteborg (Sweden) flights get under way
- Flights to Antalya get under way from three destinations in Europe
- Turkish Airlines’ new flight destination: Toronto
- Turkish Airlines decides to purchase new planes
- Turkish Airlines and Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus sign protocol
- Istanbul Promotional Tour in Addis Ababa
- With AnadoluJet on Istanbul’s Anatolian side...
- AnadoluJet passengers can also fly SunExpress
AnadoluJet passengers can also fly SunExpress
A code-share agreement has been signed between Turkish Airlines’ Anadolu Jet and SunExpress.
Under the agreement, Anadolu Jet, which quickly completed its first year and carried 2,525,000 passengers in its second, is going to be able to issue tickets for SunExpress’s domestic and international flights made from Antalya, Bursa, Izmir and Istanbul Sabiha Gökçen.
Through the cooperation, a passenger wishing to travel, for example, to Diyabakır from Istanbul Sabiha Gökçen Airport will be offered a number of transportation alternatives with a larger number of flights to more flights destinations.
Following the agreement, which went into effect on 1 July, Anadolu Jet can issue tickets for SunExpress’s domestic flights from Istanbul Sabiha Gökçen to Antalya, Trabzon, Adana, Diyarbakır, Erzurum, Kars, Van, Samsun, Izmir and Sivas; flights from Izmir to Trabzon, Van, Malatya, Samsun, Gaziantep, Adana, Antalya, Erzurum, Kayseri, Sivas and Diyarbakır; from Antalya to Van, Diyarbakır, Adana, Kayseri, Malatya, Gaziantep, Izmir, Bursa, Bodrum, Dalaman, Trabzon, Erzurum, Samsun and Istanbul Sabiha Gökçen; and from Bursa to Erzurum, Trabzon and Antalya. Similarly, Anadolu Jet can also issue tickets for SunExpress’s international flights from Antalya to Frankfurt, Munich, Zurich, Basel, Vienna, Amsterdam, Hamburg, Düsseldorf, Berlin and Stuttgart; from Izmir to Cologne/Bonn, Frankfurt, Hannover, Munich, Stuttgart, Zurich, Berlin, Nuremberg, Düsseldorf, Stockholm, Amsterdam and Oslo; and from Istanbul Sabiha Gökçen to Berlin, Amsterdam, Hannover, Cologne/Bonn, Stuttgart, Frankfurt and Munich. Anadolu Jet passengers wishing to continue their travels to international destinations will therefore be able to take advantage of SunExpress flights and fly at advantageous fares and with convenient connections. SunExpress codeshare flights are from Terminal A and Anadolu Jet’s Bodrum flights from Terminal B at Sabiha Gökçen Airport.
www.anadolujet.com - www.sunexpress.com
Call Center 444 25 38 (444 AJET) - 444 0 797