- Turkish Airlines - Malaysia Airlines joint flights
- Certificate of honor for Turkish Airlines
- ‘Finest Service’ award from Pakistan
- Turkish Airlines Stuttgart Fame Trip
- New CIP Lounge for Gaziantep Airport
- Turkish Airlines’ flights to China has been increased up to ten a week
- Upgrading now much easier on Turkish Airlines
- In one direction or any direction with Miles&Smiles
- Mile-earning cars in Turkish Airlines - TOFAŞ cooperation
- Relatives of Miles&Smiles members to gain as well
- Göteborg (Sweden) flights get under way
- Flights to Antalya get under way from three destinations in Europe
- Turkish Airlines’ new flight destination: Toronto
- Turkish Airlines decides to purchase new planes
- Turkish Airlines and Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus sign protocol
- Istanbul Promotional Tour in Addis Ababa
- With AnadoluJet on Istanbul’s Anatolian side...
- AnadoluJet passengers can also fly SunExpress
New CIP Lounge for Gaziantep Airport
A new domestic route CIP Lounge designed to offer faster and more convenient transit service and a more comfortable waiting period to passengers at Gaziantep Airport was opened for passenger service in a ceremony on 1 June.
Located in the domestic departure hall, the CIP Lounge covers an area of 110 m2. With a seating capacity of 30, the new domestic CIP Lounge welcomes guests in a comfortable environment equipped with office and internet services as well as a rich array of refreshments.
Serving the purpose of ensuring passengers the same convenience and comfort pre- flight as in-flight, the CIP Lounge offers passengers departing from Gaziantep on domestic flights the opportunity to enjoy a different lounge.