- Turkish Airlines - Malaysia Airlines joint flights
- Certificate of honor for Turkish Airlines
- ‘Finest Service’ award from Pakistan
- Turkish Airlines Stuttgart Fame Trip
- New CIP Lounge for Gaziantep Airport
- Turkish Airlines’ flights to China has been increased up to ten a week
- Upgrading now much easier on Turkish Airlines
- In one direction or any direction with Miles&Smiles
- Mile-earning cars in Turkish Airlines - TOFAŞ cooperation
- Relatives of Miles&Smiles members to gain as well
- Göteborg (Sweden) flights get under way
- Flights to Antalya get under way from three destinations in Europe
- Turkish Airlines’ new flight destination: Toronto
- Turkish Airlines decides to purchase new planes
- Turkish Airlines and Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus sign protocol
- Istanbul Promotional Tour in Addis Ababa
- With AnadoluJet on Istanbul’s Anatolian side...
- AnadoluJet passengers can also fly SunExpress
Göteborg (Sweden) flights get under way
As of 29 June, Turkish Airlines is flying to Göteborg (Sweden) three days a week. Expanding its flight network by the day, Turkish Airlines recently added Göteborg as its 7th international destination.
With the addition of Göteborg following Mashhad (Iran), Nairobi (Kenya), Dakar (Senegal), Sao Paulo (Brazil), Ufa (Russia) and Benghazi (Libya) earlier this year, Turkish Airlines’ destinations abroad are now up to 116.