- Turkish Airlines - Malaysia Airlines joint flights
- Certificate of honor for Turkish Airlines
- ‘Finest Service’ award from Pakistan
- Turkish Airlines Stuttgart Fame Trip
- New CIP Lounge for Gaziantep Airport
- Turkish Airlines’ flights to China has been increased up to ten a week
- Upgrading now much easier on Turkish Airlines
- In one direction or any direction with Miles&Smiles
- Mile-earning cars in Turkish Airlines - TOFAŞ cooperation
- Relatives of Miles&Smiles members to gain as well
- Göteborg (Sweden) flights get under way
- Flights to Antalya get under way from three destinations in Europe
- Turkish Airlines’ new flight destination: Toronto
- Turkish Airlines decides to purchase new planes
- Turkish Airlines and Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus sign protocol
- Istanbul Promotional Tour in Addis Ababa
- With AnadoluJet on Istanbul’s Anatolian side...
- AnadoluJet passengers can also fly SunExpress
Mile-earning cars in Turkish Airlines - TOFAŞ cooperation
Turkish Airlines and car manufacturer TOFAŞ have launched a joint campaign enabling Miles&Smiles members to earn miles and offering special discounts when they purchase Fiat, Alfa Romeo and Lancia brand cars.
The campaign, which gives a wide range of advantages to Miles&Smiles members who purchase models such as the Fiat Linea, Bravo, Grande Punto, Albea Sole, Palio Sole, Panda or 500; the Alfa Romeo MiTo, 147, 159, GT, Brera or Spiker, or the Lancia Ypsilon and Delta, is attracting attention as the first joint effort in Turkey between an airline and a car manufacturer.
Developed jointly by TOFAŞ and Turkish Airlines, the joint campaign offers members of the Miles&Smiles frequent flyer program special discounts as well as the opportunity to earn more flight miles. It will continue until 31 December 2009, securing an array of advantages to Miles&Smiles members who purchase cars from Fiat, Alfa Romeo and Lancia’s wide range of products.