- Turkish Airlines - Malaysia Airlines joint flights
- Certificate of honor for Turkish Airlines
- ‘Finest Service’ award from Pakistan
- Turkish Airlines Stuttgart Fame Trip
- New CIP Lounge for Gaziantep Airport
- Turkish Airlines’ flights to China has been increased up to ten a week
- Upgrading now much easier on Turkish Airlines
- In one direction or any direction with Miles&Smiles
- Mile-earning cars in Turkish Airlines - TOFAŞ cooperation
- Relatives of Miles&Smiles members to gain as well
- Göteborg (Sweden) flights get under way
- Flights to Antalya get under way from three destinations in Europe
- Turkish Airlines’ new flight destination: Toronto
- Turkish Airlines decides to purchase new planes
- Turkish Airlines and Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus sign protocol
- Istanbul Promotional Tour in Addis Ababa
- With AnadoluJet on Istanbul’s Anatolian side...
- AnadoluJet passengers can also fly SunExpress
Turkish Airlines - Malaysia Airlines joint flights
Turkish Airlines and Malaysia Airlines have signed a code-share agreement. Under the agreement, passengers traveling between Turkey and Malaysia can use the flights of either airline.
The number of flights to Malaysia that Turkish Airlines’ passengers can use has increased significantly thanks to the agreement, which went into effect on 1 July. Similarly, Malaysia Airlines passengers will also enjoy the possibility of more flights to Turkey. The agreement was signed in Kuala Lumpur on 9 June by Turkish Airlines President and CEO, Temel Kotil and the President of Malaysia Airlines, Idris Jala. Efforts to link the two airlines’ frequent flyer programs are also under way within the framework of the code-share agreement. Malaysia Airlines Enrich members and Turkish Airlines Miles&Smiles members will both benefit from the program that is being drawn up.