- Turkish Airlines - Malaysia Airlines joint flights
- Certificate of honor for Turkish Airlines
- ‘Finest Service’ award from Pakistan
- Turkish Airlines Stuttgart Fame Trip
- New CIP Lounge for Gaziantep Airport
- Turkish Airlines’ flights to China has been increased up to ten a week
- Upgrading now much easier on Turkish Airlines
- In one direction or any direction with Miles&Smiles
- Mile-earning cars in Turkish Airlines - TOFAŞ cooperation
- Relatives of Miles&Smiles members to gain as well
- Göteborg (Sweden) flights get under way
- Flights to Antalya get under way from three destinations in Europe
- Turkish Airlines’ new flight destination: Toronto
- Turkish Airlines decides to purchase new planes
- Turkish Airlines and Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus sign protocol
- Istanbul Promotional Tour in Addis Ababa
- With AnadoluJet on Istanbul’s Anatolian side...
- AnadoluJet passengers can also fly SunExpress
Upgrading now much easier on Turkish Airlines
There is no longer any need to apply to our sales offices to upgrade using miles in your Miles&Smiles account.
Members of Turkish Airlines Miles&Smiles frequent flyer program can use their miles to upgrade by calling the Turkish Airlines Call Center at 444 0 849 (444 0 THY). Formerly available only to Elite and Elite Plus Card members, last-minute upgrades during airport check-in are now available to all Miles&Smiles members. In another innovation, Miles&Smiles members may also upgrade to First Class. Miles&Smiles members with Business Class tickets may now use their miles to experience First Class comfort.