- Turkish Airlines - Malaysia Airlines joint flights
- Certificate of honor for Turkish Airlines
- ‘Finest Service’ award from Pakistan
- Turkish Airlines Stuttgart Fame Trip
- New CIP Lounge for Gaziantep Airport
- Turkish Airlines’ flights to China has been increased up to ten a week
- Upgrading now much easier on Turkish Airlines
- In one direction or any direction with Miles&Smiles
- Mile-earning cars in Turkish Airlines - TOFAŞ cooperation
- Relatives of Miles&Smiles members to gain as well
- Göteborg (Sweden) flights get under way
- Flights to Antalya get under way from three destinations in Europe
- Turkish Airlines’ new flight destination: Toronto
- Turkish Airlines decides to purchase new planes
- Turkish Airlines and Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus sign protocol
- Istanbul Promotional Tour in Addis Ababa
- With AnadoluJet on Istanbul’s Anatolian side...
- AnadoluJet passengers can also fly SunExpress
Turkish Airlines’ flights to China has been increased up to ten a week
Turkish Airlines has increased its daily Istanbul - Beijing - Shanghai flights to five separate weekly flights to Beijing and five to Shanghai. The new flights began on 29 June.
According to the new timetable, the Istanbul-Beijing flights are daily except Tuesdays and Saturdays and the Istanbul-Shanghai flights daily except Mondays and Thursdays.
Flights to Beirut, Tunis, Skopje and Sanaa (Yemen) have also been reorganized as follows: Formerly three days a week, flights to Sanaa are now four days, flights to Tunis five days and flights to Skopje seven days a week. Flights to Beirut are down from ten to nine days a week.