- Moleskine notebooks to open in Istanbul
- Light in Line
- Up in Flames, Reduced to Ashes
- Karacadağ through the eyes of Umut Kaçar
- An exhibition on war
- The phenomenon of war through an artist’s eyes
- A world famous artist at the Museum of the Republic
- Reality - Reflection – Illusion
- 16th Aspendos International Opera and Ballet Festival
- A play that rebels against oppression
- Dérèglement du Monde
- A unforgettable chevalier
- Feryal Tilmaç receives award
- Carlos Santana in Istanbul
- ‘To be continued’ with Melih Ünen
- Opportunity packages on Turkish Airlines
- Early check-in at Turkish Airlines
- ‘Best financing in Europe’ award
- First Class Promotions from Turkish Airlines
- Fares starting from TL 39
- Flights to Benghazi (Libya) get under way
- Turkish Airlines and Düsseldorf International Airport come together
- Rixos Hotels take their place on ‘Miles&Smiles’
- Flights to Kayseri increased
- Embracing the world with Turkish
- AnadoluJet renews its fleet
- New routes with new planes on AnadoluJet
- Mile promotions from Turkish Airlines
- Turkish Airlines bids farewell to retiring employees
- Turkish Airlines’ reception in Sao Paulo
- Dakar flights get under way
- Shop&Miles restrictions lifted
- Many more decades...
- Department of Civil Aviation publishing flurry
Opportunity packages on Turkish Airlines
Turkish Airlines is offering promotional fares up to 15 June on 17 long-haul routes departing either from Turkey or from Ercan in Northern Cyprus.
Passengers may fly from Istanbul, Ankara or Izmir to the airline’s new destination of Dakar in Senegal for 199 euros or to destinations in America, the Far East, South Africa, Brazil, India and Nigeria for 249 euros (all fares are round-trip, taxes and other fees not included).
For the same period Turkish Airlines is also offering Business Class flights from Istanbul, Ankara, or Izmir to Sao Paulo for 899 euros (round-trip, taxes and fees not included). Add 50 euros for travel originating from other points in Turkey or from Ercan in Northern Cyprus. Changes of date can be made for 100 euros.
Passengers wishing to take advantage of the promotion need to complete their ticketing within 72 hours of making their reservation.