- Pure Reflections
- Two Prominent Artists in One
- Emel Vardar at the New York Art Fair
- An Exhibition To Satisfy A Longing For Snow
- Turkey Through the Eyes of the Edinburgh Review
- Small Scale, Big Story
- A different angle on different cultures: The 14th Turkey-Germany Film Festival
- American Classical Music Legend to Perform in Istanbul
- Turkey's First Ski Marathon Begins!
- AnadoluJet links Thrace to Anatolia
- Anadolu Jet, Mediterranean University, Mahşer-i Cümbüş Cooperation
- Turkish Airlines and Singapore Airlines Begin Joint Flights
- Another Mileage Promotion From Miles&Smiles!
- Flights to Nairobi Get Under Way
- Increase in flights by Turkish Airlines
- Liquid Restrictions on Hand Luggage
- Turkish Airlines at EMITT Fair for 13th Time
- Uğur Cebeci’s First Class Memory: “I Flew In A Splendid Residence!”
Anadolu Jet, Mediterranean University, Mahşer-i Cümbüş Cooperation
Held in Antalya 16-20 February in a cooperation between AnadoluJet and the University of the Mediterranean, Aviation Days were a focus of intense interest with events such as a Mahşer-i Cümbüş theatrical production, a tree planting ceremony staged by students and actors, an aviation symposium, flying pleasure in a flight simulator, and a series of contests with prizes.
Among the activities, Turkish Airlines’ President in Charge of Regional Flights Sami Alan’s talk, “The Impact of Development in Aviation in Turkey and the World on the Antalya Economy”, was received with interest.
Mediterranean University President Israfil Kurtçebe said that one purpose of the Aviation Days organized jointly with AnadoluJet was to lay the infrastructure for the Civil Aviation Academy slated to be founded within the University.