- Pure Reflections
- Two Prominent Artists in One
- Emel Vardar at the New York Art Fair
- An Exhibition To Satisfy A Longing For Snow
- Turkey Through the Eyes of the Edinburgh Review
- Small Scale, Big Story
- A different angle on different cultures: The 14th Turkey-Germany Film Festival
- American Classical Music Legend to Perform in Istanbul
- Turkey's First Ski Marathon Begins!
- AnadoluJet links Thrace to Anatolia
- Anadolu Jet, Mediterranean University, Mahşer-i Cümbüş Cooperation
- Turkish Airlines and Singapore Airlines Begin Joint Flights
- Another Mileage Promotion From Miles&Smiles!
- Flights to Nairobi Get Under Way
- Increase in flights by Turkish Airlines
- Liquid Restrictions on Hand Luggage
- Turkish Airlines at EMITT Fair for 13th Time
- Uğur Cebeci’s First Class Memory: “I Flew In A Splendid Residence!”
Flights to Nairobi Get Under Way
Turkish Airlines is now flying to Nairobi (Kenya) three days a week. With the addition of Nairobi, the first to be added to its flight network in 2009, Turkish Airlines has upped its international destinations to a total of 110.
The Istanbul-Nairobi flights, which got under way on 20 February, are on Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays at 6:45 p.m., arriving Nairobi at 2 a.m. the next morning, and the Nairobi-Istanbul flights on Mondays, Thursdays and Saturdays at 3:30 a.m., arriving Istanbul at 8:40 a.m. Details on Turkish Airlines’ Nairobi flights are available from the Call Center at 444 0 849 (444 0 THY), over the website www.thy.com, and at all Turkish Airlines’ sales offices.