- Pure Reflections
- Two Prominent Artists in One
- Emel Vardar at the New York Art Fair
- An Exhibition To Satisfy A Longing For Snow
- Turkey Through the Eyes of the Edinburgh Review
- Small Scale, Big Story
- A different angle on different cultures: The 14th Turkey-Germany Film Festival
- American Classical Music Legend to Perform in Istanbul
- Turkey's First Ski Marathon Begins!
- AnadoluJet links Thrace to Anatolia
- Anadolu Jet, Mediterranean University, Mahşer-i Cümbüş Cooperation
- Turkish Airlines and Singapore Airlines Begin Joint Flights
- Another Mileage Promotion From Miles&Smiles!
- Flights to Nairobi Get Under Way
- Increase in flights by Turkish Airlines
- Liquid Restrictions on Hand Luggage
- Turkish Airlines at EMITT Fair for 13th Time
- Uğur Cebeci’s First Class Memory: “I Flew In A Splendid Residence!”
Turkish Airlines and Singapore Airlines Begin Joint Flights
A codeshare agreement between Turkish Airlines and Singapore Airlines was signed in Singapore in a ceremony attended by Singapore Airlines’ Vice-President (Commercial) Huang Cheng Eng and his counterpart at Turkish Airlines, Orhan Sivrikaya, as well as Agreements Manager Gülay Öztürk. Under the agreement, passengers traveling between Istanbul and Singapore will be able to use flights by either airline.
Under the agreement, which went into effect on 15 February, the number of flights going to Singapore has been increased to ten. Turkish Airlines’ customers going from Istanbul to Singapore have the right to use ten different flights. Turkish Airlines also has the option of giving its passengers a connection to Australia via Singapore on Singapore Airlines. Singapore Airlines in turn can offer its passengers connections to several flight destinations in Europe, Africa and the Middle East through Istanbul. Within the context of the agreement, passengers traveling on Turkish Airlines will also preserve their right to benefit from the Miles&Smiles program.