- Pure Reflections
- Two Prominent Artists in One
- Emel Vardar at the New York Art Fair
- An Exhibition To Satisfy A Longing For Snow
- Turkey Through the Eyes of the Edinburgh Review
- Small Scale, Big Story
- A different angle on different cultures: The 14th Turkey-Germany Film Festival
- American Classical Music Legend to Perform in Istanbul
- Turkey's First Ski Marathon Begins!
- AnadoluJet links Thrace to Anatolia
- Anadolu Jet, Mediterranean University, Mahşer-i Cümbüş Cooperation
- Turkish Airlines and Singapore Airlines Begin Joint Flights
- Another Mileage Promotion From Miles&Smiles!
- Flights to Nairobi Get Under Way
- Increase in flights by Turkish Airlines
- Liquid Restrictions on Hand Luggage
- Turkish Airlines at EMITT Fair for 13th Time
- Uğur Cebeci’s First Class Memory: “I Flew In A Splendid Residence!”
AnadoluJet links Thrace to Anatolia
After serving only charter flights for years, Çorlu Airport now makes travel to Ankara much easier with the startup of AnadoluJet’s Ankara-Çorlu flights on 27 February.
Planning to serve 25 flight destinations on its 2009 summer timetable, AnadoluJet is expecting its Ankara-Çorlu roundtrip flights to be popular with passengers leaving from towns near Istanbul such as Çorlu (10 min.), Çerkezköy (20 min.), Tekirdağ (30 min.), Kırklareli (40 min.), Edirne (50 min.), Silivri (20 min.), Bahçeşehir (35 min.) and Beylikdüzü (35 min.), who will be able to reach the Çorlu airport in less than an hour as the times indicate.
AnadoluJet, which recently renewed its fleet, will be making the Tekirdağ-Çorlu flights on its 149-seater, just 2-year-old Boeing 737-700 type aircraft in the initial phase. Passengers on AnadoluJet, on which all seats will be TL 59, everything included, through 30 March, will enjoy the possibility of traveling to all points linked to Ankara by the airline. The Ankara-Çorlu flights are daily 10:15 - 11:25 p.m., the Çorlu-Ankara flights daily 7:10 - 8:15 a.m.