- Lover With Burning Breast
- Welcome Aboard
- Ekaterinburg On The Cusp Of Europe And Asia
- Antique Elegance: Denizli
- On Playing Chopin...
- Bruno Barbey’s Istanbul
- The Golden Horn From A Ferry Window
- The Library Of Abdul Medjid Effendi
- Yipee Holiday
- You Are Boss Of This Team Until You Quit!
- The Taste Of Lamb
- Turkish Airlines Is IDE Transportation Sponsor
- Bologna Inaugurated As 120th Destination
- Hina Matsuri At Ataturk Airport
- Turkish Airlines Signs Sponsorship Agreement With Maroussi BC
- Cooperation With KFC In Pakistan
- Turkish Airlines Remembers Martyrs’ Day, March 18th
- Turkish Airlines Goes To Old Trafford
- Turkish Airlines-Swiss Cooperation To Start In April
- Turkish Airlines Wins Best Marketing Award
- Turkish Airlines At ITB Berlin 2010
Turkish Airlines At ITB Berlin 2010
ITB (International Tourism Bourse), one of the world’s largest travel trade shows, is held annually in Berlin, Germany. Turkish Airlines took part recently with a special stand in ITB Berlin 2010, which saw the participation of 11,127 tourism industry firms from 87 countries. The 140 sq m Turkish Airlines stand was a focus of special interest for its B 777 simulator. Uniforms, mufflers, model airplanes and other promotional items were distributed to visitors in drawings held every two hours at the stand.
A conference on ‘Global Challenges and Turkish Airlines Success’, at which Turkish Airlines’ CEO, Temel Kotil, gave a presentation as part of ‘Aviation Day’, was followed with interest by participating tourism professionals and members of the Turkish and foreign press. Kotil said later in a statement to the press that the airline had put the crisis year 2009 to good use as a year of opportunity by significantly expanding its capacity and increasing its number of passengers, adding that its goal is to enter the ranks of Europe’s three largest airlines.