- A Major Step In Civil Aviation
- Memories Awakened By A Book Of Poetry
- Full Poınts For Turkish Airlines From Washington D.C.
- Award To Turkish Airlines From Great Britain
- Turkish Airlines’ Sponsorship Initiative In Thailand
- Turkish Airlines At World’s Largest Cargo Fair
- Turkish Airlines’ Sponsorship For Valencia
- Norway’s Crown family In Istanbul
- TUI In Istanbul
Turkish Airlines At World’s Largest Cargo Fair
Turkish Airlines took part in the world’s largest cargo fair, held this year for the first time in Holland, November 2-4.
Turkish Airlines’ Director of Cargo, Abdullah Soner Akkurt, emphasized that Holland is the European country with which the airline has the largest volume of cargo after Germany with six flights to Maastrict a week. He added that the cargo network is going to expand even further with the addition of the new A 300 cargo aircraft to the fleet. Turkish Airlines is expected to forge some fruitful cooperations at the fair, to which it is sending a team of 10.