- A Major Step In Civil Aviation
- Memories Awakened By A Book Of Poetry
- Full Poınts For Turkish Airlines From Washington D.C.
- Award To Turkish Airlines From Great Britain
- Turkish Airlines’ Sponsorship Initiative In Thailand
- Turkish Airlines At World’s Largest Cargo Fair
- Turkish Airlines’ Sponsorship For Valencia
- Norway’s Crown family In Istanbul
- TUI In Istanbul
Turkish Airlines’ Sponsorship Initiative In Thailand
Turkish Airlines was the sole airline sponsor of the 8th Bangkok World Film Festival, which continued through the month of November, bringing together film buffs from Thailand and all over the world.
Held this year for the eighth time, the Bangkok World Film Festival featured as one of its key events the Turkish director of the film ‘Three Monkeys’, Nuri Bilge Ceylan, who traveled to Bangkok on Turkish Airlines for the first time in his life to accept the Lotus Award, which was presented at the festival’s opening ceremony, chaired jointly by Turkey’s Charge d’Affaires in Bangkok, Kurtuluş Aykan, and the Permanent Secretary of the Thailand Ministry of Culture, Somchai Seanglai. At the opening ceremony, eight lucky members of the audience were recipients of three Turkish Airlines’ tickets each to the destinations of their choice among 67 in Europe.