- A Major Step In Civil Aviation
- Memories Awakened By A Book Of Poetry
- Full Poınts For Turkish Airlines From Washington D.C.
- Award To Turkish Airlines From Great Britain
- Turkish Airlines’ Sponsorship Initiative In Thailand
- Turkish Airlines At World’s Largest Cargo Fair
- Turkish Airlines’ Sponsorship For Valencia
- Norway’s Crown family In Istanbul
- TUI In Istanbul
Award To Turkish Airlines From Great Britain
Turkish Airlines has earned the ‘Best Turkish Investor to the UK’ award as part of the ‘Most Successful Turks Award’, introduced by Business Network for the purpose of rewarding success, innovation and ethical business practices in Britain.
Director of Marketing and Sales M. Akif Konar has received the award on behalf of Turkish Airlines. Minister of State from Turkey, Selma Aliye Kavaf, and Minister of State from Great Britain, John Hayes, as well as members of parliament from both countries attended the ceremony at which success in both the corporate and the individual arena was awarded at the event, held this year for the first time.