- Dimensional 3 Tecnology
- Angkor's Destiny
- City Of Love Diyarbakır
- An Ottoman Ship in Japan THE FRIGATE ERTUĞRUL
- Under the Brigdes of Paris
- The Broken Story Of The Award And The Box Office
- Photography's Gold Braceleta: Good Story
- The Mediterranean’s Hidden Treasure Tarsus
- Colors Flying At Pamukkale
- African Potpourri: Dar Es Salaam
- Eid Delicacies
- The Taste Of Jazz
- Heart Of Design Beats In Istanbul
- The Hulda Is Coming To Istanbul
- The Vikings Journey To Istanbul
- On The Bosphorus
- September Double Treat
- Linking Past And Future
- Are You Ready For The Future?
- The Berlin Festival
- Better City, Better Life
- İstanbul Books
- Sadık Yalsızuçanlar's Malatya
- Fabulous Holiday Destinations
- Rome Open City
- September At Uzungöl
- "Sultans Of Poetry" At Istanbul Airport
- A New Collaboration Between THY And Zorlu
- Turkish Airlines Sponsors 12 Giant Men
- Turkısh Aırlınes - Us Aırways Partnershıp
- A Basketball Game In The Skies For Turkish Airlines
- Turkish Airlines Offers Two More Direct Flights To The U.S.
- Shop & Miles Turgutreis Cup Ends
- Jackie Chan Draw
- Radisson Hotels Join Miles & Smiles
Turkish Airlines Sponsors 12 Giant Men
Turkish Airlines became the main sponsor of the Turkey Basketball Federation for two and a half years in a signing ceremony on August 12.
Besides the Chairman of the Board of Turkish Airlines, Hamdi Topçu; CEO of Turkish Airlines, Temel Kotil; and Turgay Demirel, President of the TBF; members of our National Men’s Basketball Team also participated in the signing ceremony. “Following our sponsorship of Barcelona, Manchester United, the Euro League and FIBA, may this new sponsorship with our National Basketball team bring good luck to all involved,” said Turkish Airlines’ board chairman Hamdi Topçu, who spoke at the ceremony.
A basketball game in the skies for TURKISH AIRLINES
Turkish Airlines, the primary sponsor of the Basketball National Teams, has signed off on a record with the ad film it shot in support of the Turkish National Men’s Basketball Team. The match, which was played in the sky, was the highest and fastest basketball game that has ever taken place. The jumping point in Kayseri, which is also where the World Basketball Championships will be held, were chosen for the shooting of the ad film titled “The Turks Are Flying”. Seven national parachutists participated in the shoots, which occurred at a top altitude of five thousand meters, as well as a full crew from the National Basketball Team including Hidayet Türkoğlu, Kerem Tunçeri, and Ömer Onan. The film, which was created by Rabarba Digital Agency, was directed by Emre Şahin.