- A City For All Seasons
- Tastes From Neighboring Salonica
- Carpathian Beauty Bratis
- City Of The Five Senses Bursa
- What Is The Big Picture Idea Of The Mesh
- China, From Ancient Civilization To Modernity
- The Musical Journey of Kudsi Erguner
- A Hundred Years Old, The Misir Apartments
- Treatment Center Turkey
- The Road To Olympics
- Istanbul Overtaken By Cinema
- A Sense Of Irreparable Loss
- Like Moths To A Flame
- Shopping Fest Full Speed Ahead!
- The Man Of La Mancha Musical
- Happy April 23rd!
- A Lovely Day In London
- Not Easy: Life In The City
- Prague’s Literary Spring
- 50 Years Late
- Özcan Yurdalan’s Karachi
- We’re Going To The Sun!
- Edremit In Early Spring
- Three Days In The City Of Angels
- 8 Countries 8 Tipping Traditions
Turkish Airlines At ITB Berlin 2011
Turkish Airlines took part with a special 190 square meter stand in the ITB Berlin Convention 2011, the Leading Travel Industry Think Tank, in which 11,163 companies from 180 countries operating in the tourist industry participate.
Visitors showed great interest in the Boeing 777-330 ER’s new Comfort Class, a cabin class midway between business and economy. Minister of Culture and Tourism Ertuğrul Günay was among those who visited the Turkish Airlines stand.