- A City For All Seasons
- Tastes From Neighboring Salonica
- Carpathian Beauty Bratis
- City Of The Five Senses Bursa
- What Is The Big Picture Idea Of The Mesh
- China, From Ancient Civilization To Modernity
- The Musical Journey of Kudsi Erguner
- A Hundred Years Old, The Misir Apartments
- Treatment Center Turkey
- The Road To Olympics
- Istanbul Overtaken By Cinema
- A Sense Of Irreparable Loss
- Like Moths To A Flame
- Shopping Fest Full Speed Ahead!
- The Man Of La Mancha Musical
- Happy April 23rd!
- A Lovely Day In London
- Not Easy: Life In The City
- Prague’s Literary Spring
- 50 Years Late
- Özcan Yurdalan’s Karachi
- We’re Going To The Sun!
- Edremit In Early Spring
- Three Days In The City Of Angels
- 8 Countries 8 Tipping Traditions
Turkish Airlines in Los Angeles
Turkish Airlines has selected Los Angeles as its fourth destination in the U.S.A.
A gala ceremony was held at Paramount Studios in honor of the inaugural flight on March 3rd. Speaking at the ceremony, Turkish Airlines Board Chairman Hamdi Topçu expressed the hope that the flights from Istanbul, apple of the world’s eye, to LA, the city of angels, would bring good fortune to all concerned.
Attending the gala were Turkish Airlines’ brand ambassador Kobe Bryant and many other prominent figures.