- Mosaic City: Hatay
- Europe Is Looking For Its Champions
- Hiking On Bodrum Peninsula
- A Spoonful Of Soup
- Edinburgh Festival City
- Big Dreams In Basketball
- Bigger Than Life: India
- Experiencing Ramadan in Istanbul
- How To Eat During Ramadan
- Being The Best Of Europe...
- Istanbul’s Uncharted Streets
- Everything Is Going To Be Turned Topsy-Turvy
- The Future Of Musıc Is In Venezuela
- What Do You Know About Zagor?
- On Contemporary Colombian Art
- Linking The Two Shores Of The Aegean
- Unesco Recognizes A Mimar Sinan Monument
- The Hittite Way In 17 Courses
- Istanbul Fashion
- Kassel, Cradle Of Contemporary Art
- Before THE Seasons ENDS
- Su Yücel’s Datça
- 7 Countries 7 Kinds Of Body Language
- Three Flavors Three Italian Cities
- Three Days In Dreamland Cappadocia
Cip Lounge Is Renovated
Istanbul Ataturk International Airport’s newly renovated CIP Lounge was opened to passengers on July 20. The renovation, based on a series of arched colonnades, also added a second floor to the lounge, which was enlarged to 3,000 square meters.
The new structure not only adds a powerful perspective effect to the lounge, which targets welcoming 2,000 visitors a day, but its modular design makes for a rich and spacious appearance Besides such services as a children’s play area, a children’s playground, a library and a billiards area, the newly renovated lounge includes shower facilities.
You can also enjoy a rich array of refreshments in the lounge, which has a wide array of local and foreign newspapers and magazines as well as a book archive on offer. And thanks to a high-speed internet connection in Business Center, you can stay abreast of the latest developments at your business. The CIP Lounge’s privileged services are available to passengers with Business Class tickets and to Comfort Class ticket holders who have Elite or Elite Plus cards.
“Boarding announcements will not be made at Istanbul’s newly renovated international CIP Lounge. Passengers are requested to monitor their flight boarding times and gate numbers on the lounge’s flight information displays”
Left to right
Attila Doğudan ( Chairman of the Board, DO&CO), Doç. Dr. Temel Kotil (CEO, Turkish Airlines), Gülsüm Azeri (/Board Member, Turkish Airlines), Hamdi Topçu (Chairman of the Board, Turkish Airlines), Ahmet Aydın (Deputy Governor of Istanbul - Ataturk Airport Authority), Celal Özuğur (Director in Chief, Ataturk Airport, State Airports Authority), Ercan Çakmak ( Director of Security), Sani Şener (Chairman of the Board, TAV)