- Mosaic City: Hatay
- Europe Is Looking For Its Champions
- Hiking On Bodrum Peninsula
- A Spoonful Of Soup
- Edinburgh Festival City
- Big Dreams In Basketball
- Bigger Than Life: India
- Experiencing Ramadan in Istanbul
- How To Eat During Ramadan
- Being The Best Of Europe...
- Istanbul’s Uncharted Streets
- Everything Is Going To Be Turned Topsy-Turvy
- The Future Of Musıc Is In Venezuela
- What Do You Know About Zagor?
- On Contemporary Colombian Art
- Linking The Two Shores Of The Aegean
- Unesco Recognizes A Mimar Sinan Monument
- The Hittite Way In 17 Courses
- Istanbul Fashion
- Kassel, Cradle Of Contemporary Art
- Before THE Seasons ENDS
- Su Yücel’s Datça
- 7 Countries 7 Kinds Of Body Language
- Three Flavors Three Italian Cities
- Three Days In Dreamland Cappadocia
Award Collector Comfort Class
Turkish Airlines’ Comfort Class seats were recently named the Best Premium Economy Class Seats in the Skytrax 2011 awards. Not content with that, the airline’s catering service also came in second in the category Best Premium Economy Class Catering. Recipient as well in recent months of an award from World Traveller, China’s leading travel magazine, Turkish Airlines’ Comfort Class is a veritable award chaser.
Comfort Class is slated to be available on 12 Boeing 777 aircraft starting in September 2011. Available at more affordable prices, Comfort Class* is an ideal choice for passengers who are traveling in Economy Class but are looking for wider seats and a richer array of in-cabin entertainment, Plus, if they have Elite or Elite Plus cards, passengers with Comfort Class tickets can take advantage of the VIP Lounges and Business Class counters reserved for Business Class ticket holders.
Turkish Airlines’ Comfort Class seats were named Best in the World by Skytrax in Premium Economy Class category.