- Mosaic City: Hatay
- Europe Is Looking For Its Champions
- Hiking On Bodrum Peninsula
- A Spoonful Of Soup
- Edinburgh Festival City
- Big Dreams In Basketball
- Bigger Than Life: India
- Experiencing Ramadan in Istanbul
- How To Eat During Ramadan
- Being The Best Of Europe...
- Istanbul’s Uncharted Streets
- Everything Is Going To Be Turned Topsy-Turvy
- The Future Of Musıc Is In Venezuela
- What Do You Know About Zagor?
- On Contemporary Colombian Art
- Linking The Two Shores Of The Aegean
- Unesco Recognizes A Mimar Sinan Monument
- The Hittite Way In 17 Courses
- Istanbul Fashion
- Kassel, Cradle Of Contemporary Art
- Before THE Seasons ENDS
- Su Yücel’s Datça
- 7 Countries 7 Kinds Of Body Language
- Three Flavors Three Italian Cities
- Three Days In Dreamland Cappadocia
Spreading Our Wings For Good Things
A press conference was held with Turkish Airlines’ CEO Temel Kotil, Ph.D., and Tekin Küçükali, President of the Turkish Red Crescent Society, about the blood drive launched by the airline to support blood donations. The purpose of the drive, which is continuing with planning by Turkish Airlines’ Department of Health, is to raise social awareness on the subject of donating blood.
Turkish Airlines’ CEO, Temel Kotil, Ph.D., made the first donation in the blood drive accompanied by Turkish Red Crescent President Tekin Küçükali.