- Mosaic City: Hatay
- Europe Is Looking For Its Champions
- Hiking On Bodrum Peninsula
- A Spoonful Of Soup
- Edinburgh Festival City
- Big Dreams In Basketball
- Bigger Than Life: India
- Experiencing Ramadan in Istanbul
- How To Eat During Ramadan
- Being The Best Of Europe...
- Istanbul’s Uncharted Streets
- Everything Is Going To Be Turned Topsy-Turvy
- The Future Of Musıc Is In Venezuela
- What Do You Know About Zagor?
- On Contemporary Colombian Art
- Linking The Two Shores Of The Aegean
- Unesco Recognizes A Mimar Sinan Monument
- The Hittite Way In 17 Courses
- Istanbul Fashion
- Kassel, Cradle Of Contemporary Art
- Before THE Seasons ENDS
- Su Yücel’s Datça
- 7 Countries 7 Kinds Of Body Language
- Three Flavors Three Italian Cities
- Three Days In Dreamland Cappadocia
Partner Of The Year In Singapore
Known as the world’s top airport management, Singapore Changi Airport has thanked Turkish Airlines with a Partner of the Year award for its contributions since 2010 to promoting recognition of Singapore and awareness of it as a connecting route. Celebrating its 25th year in Singapore, Turkish Airlines has had daily flights between Istanbul and Singapore.
Turkish Airlines’ General Manager for Singapore and Malaysia, Cengiz İnceosman, accepted the award from Singapore’s Minister for Transport and Second Minister for Foreign Affairs, Lui Tuck Yew.