- Mosaic City: Hatay
- Europe Is Looking For Its Champions
- Hiking On Bodrum Peninsula
- A Spoonful Of Soup
- Edinburgh Festival City
- Big Dreams In Basketball
- Bigger Than Life: India
- Experiencing Ramadan in Istanbul
- How To Eat During Ramadan
- Being The Best Of Europe...
- Istanbul’s Uncharted Streets
- Everything Is Going To Be Turned Topsy-Turvy
- The Future Of Musıc Is In Venezuela
- What Do You Know About Zagor?
- On Contemporary Colombian Art
- Linking The Two Shores Of The Aegean
- Unesco Recognizes A Mimar Sinan Monument
- The Hittite Way In 17 Courses
- Istanbul Fashion
- Kassel, Cradle Of Contemporary Art
- Before THE Seasons ENDS
- Su Yücel’s Datça
- 7 Countries 7 Kinds Of Body Language
- Three Flavors Three Italian Cities
- Three Days In Dreamland Cappadocia
Soccer comes to Washington D.C.
Playing for the first time since FC Barcelona’s victory in the Champions League final, Manchester United and FC Barcelona recently faced off at Fedex Field in the U.S. capital Washington, D.C. Presentation sponsorship for the match was provided by Turkish Airlines, which also presented cups for the best players on both the teams.
The match was the first in FC Barcelona’s three-match tournament and the last of Manchester’s five-match American tour. Turkish Airlines gave American soccer fans a chance to see the world’s two top teams in action. The Manchester United players paid a visit to the Turkish Airlines office in Manchester before setting out for the U.S. and their match with FC Barcelona, for which Turkish Airlines provided presentation sponsorship.
Prior to enjoying their Turkish Airlines’ flight to the U.S., Manchester United visited our Manchester office with their 19th Premiere League championship cup.