- Cities For Valentine’s Day
- The Wonderful Taste Of Wheat Turkish Savory Pastries
- Welcome To The World Of Curioz
- Evliya Çelebi’s Route Through Istanbul
- Caught Between Past And Future Japan
- The Eastern Blacksea
- Maybe There’ll Be A Perfect Blackberry Tart…
- Carefree And Far From Home
- The Future Of Robots
We Were Market Leader In 2010
ATW (Air Transport World), one of the aviation sector’s most important international publications, announced that Turkish Airlines was deemed worthy of 2010’s market leadership prize.
ATW’s “Market Leadership”award will be received by Turkish Airlines CEO Temel Kotil, Ph. D., at the ceremony-taking place on February 8 in Washington D.C. After stating his happiness at being seen worthy of award by ATW, Kotil added that the decision for strategic growth that was realized by Turkish Airlines has been crowned once again with this award. Detailed information on the ceremony evening and the award-winning airlines will appear in the February 2011 issue of ATW magazine.