- Cities For Valentine’s Day
- The Wonderful Taste Of Wheat Turkish Savory Pastries
- Welcome To The World Of Curioz
- Evliya Çelebi’s Route Through Istanbul
- Caught Between Past And Future Japan
- The Eastern Blacksea
- Maybe There’ll Be A Perfect Blackberry Tart…
- Carefree And Far From Home
- The Future Of Robots
Agreement With Us Airways
A member of the Star Alliance, Turkish Airlines has begun offering passengers additional flight alternatives in a code-sharing agreement governing joint flights signed with US Airways.
Under the agreement, US Airways passengers will be able to travel via Istanbul to Adana, Izmir, Antalya and Ankara on Turkish Airlines flights originating from Frankfurt, Munich and Zurich, and Turkish Airlines passengers will be able to fly more easily to Charlotte, Philadelphia and Phoenix in the U.S.